Skip to main content

7th of February


Hello Miss February! We meet again this year. How time flies...really really fast. Last February I'm waiting for  little Adam to born but this year he's almost a year! Oh dear, I don't really miss during pregnancy. Trauma much? Okay not going to tell it now. Save it later for another post. Hehe

How's your February so far people? I'm good and excited counting the days before Ah Beng fly all the way from KL to meet us just for a week! Sweet isn't he? I rather he saved his money for next time but there is no other next time. Next time he will be back for Raya. I think it's too long. I do miss you. But we have to sacrifice a little bit sometimes.

I hate for people that being lovey dovey on my timeline. I think I'm forever alone! 

xo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Switched at birth

Switched at birth Tells the story of two teen girls who discover that they were accidentally switched at birth. Bay Kennish grew up in a wealthy family with two parents and a brother, while Daphne Vasquez, who lost her hearing as a child due to a case of meningitis, grew up with a single mother in a poor neighborhood. Things come to a dramatic head when both families meet and struggle to learn how to live together for the sake of the girls. I know I am thisssssssssssssssssssssssssss late for watching the series!  It is totally different from the series I've been watching, GG, 90210, Ugly Betty, Jane by Design,Desperate housewives. Um, no I'm not a fan of the vampire series.  I had enough with the vampires and all.  No, not the werewolves,JACOB BLACK! *scream* Not even PLL.  I haven't have a sneak peek of them but I don't think I need another GG. Drama every episode. You think it is easy to catch up with all series? So, I really love this...

Memories never fade

So I just read Namee's blog. It's about marriage. She is right about everything but you know what it is wonderful experience :) Every moment is priceless.  From being Yes I love you, boyfriend. Everyday is about wanting to see him, to text all day long & had dates every weekends. Just lovely... Until he suddenly pooped the question, Yes I do. Set the date, the perfect time just you, him and families.  Then,booommmm you got pregnant. Scared as hell but excited. Frankly speaking, it sucks. You can't sleep well at night, you want to pee like every freaking 5 minutes and you forgot there is a baby in your tummy. I do. The hardest part was searching for baby's name. It is freaking so hard. I really really want a baby girl.  You saw your little one for the first time! Tiny little person crying so hard and you actually cried when you saw his face. My baby looks chinese when I saw him for the first time. Yes he as in a baby boy. So, named him Adam Irfan. ...

My mom passed away

Hi,everyone! I know it's been 5 months I haven't write anything which I made a promise to myself I will write everything but I didn't. Phew, where should I start? My mom passed away on my hubby's birthday 28 September at 2.30 am ish. We didn't know the exact time because all of us are sleeping. My dad, grandma and my sister were sleeping with my mom that night. I was sleeping in my room, exhausted. Suddenly my sister came into my room crying loudly saying "mak dah sekda,in" (she's gone) :( I didn't kiss her before I go to sleep that night. I kissed her before I put Adam and Orked to sleep earlier. Her skin was still warm. My grandma and I were the last person with her that morning. I still can talk to her that morning, gave her some foods and drink. Then, I recited Yasin for her until she fell asleep. She never opens her eyes later until her last breath. It was really heartbreaking moment for me. And a little self reminder for myself and w...