Skip to main content

New Chapter, New Book

Assalamualaikum.

I hope it is not too late too wish Salam Nisfu Syaaban to all muslim around the world! :) New chapter, new book and new attitude. Insyallah. I will try my best to be a good muslim. This is my first time I actually know what Nisfu Syaaban means.


Nisfu Syaaban (Nisf bermaksud separuh) adalah peristiwa hari ke-15 dalam bulan Syaaban tahun Hijrah. Umat Islam mempercayai yang pada malam Nisfu Syaaban, amalan akan dibawa naik oleh Malaikat untuk ditukar dengan lembaran amalan yang baru setelah setahun berlalu. Pengertian  Nisfu Syaaban dalam bahasa Arab bererti setengah. Nisfu Syaaban bererti setengah bulan Syaaban. Malam Nisfu Syaaban adalah malam ke-15 Syaaban iaitu siangnya 14 haribulan Syaaban.
Malam Nisfu Syaaban merupakan malam yang penuh berkat dan rahmat selepas malam Lailatul Qadar. 


Hari Nisfu Syaaban adalah hari dimana buku catatan amalan orang-orang Muslimin selama setahun diangkat ke langit dan diganti dengan buku catatan yang baru. Catatan pertama yang akan dicatatkan dibuku yang baru akan bermula sebaik sahaja masuk waktu Maghrib (waktu senja), (15 Syaaban bermula pada 14 haribulan Syaaban sebaik sahaja masuk waktu Solat Maghrib)
Nabi Muhammad s.a.w. menggalakkan umatnya untuk bangun malam dan berjaga serta beriktikaf sepanjang malam kerana tidak mahu amalan diangkat dalam keadaan tidur atau lalai.


 "Apabila tiba malam Nisfu Syaaban, malaikat maut menulis nama orang yang akan meninggal dunia pada bulan Syaaban tersebut sehingga bulan Syaaban berikutnya. Sesungguhnya seseorang itu melakukan kezaliman, kejahatan, bernikah dan menanam tanamannya, sedangkan namanya telah dipindahkan dari dewan orang yang hidup kepada dewan orang mati. Tidak ada suatu malam selepas malam Lailatulqadar yang lebih mulia daripada malam Nisfu Syaaban."
Diriwayatkan daripada Ibnu Abbas r.a berkata: "Sesungguhnya Allah akan memutuskan semua qadha' hamba-Nya pada malam Nisfu Syaaban dan menyerahkannya kepada pemilik-pemiliknya pada malam Lailatul Qadar."


Ya Allah.It's been 20 years I just knew this. Now.

But Alhamdulillah I read Yassin :)


xo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ungu Mozaik Tour 2015

Few weeks ago, I won two passes of Greet and Meet with Ungu the famous band from Indonesia brought by Era.fm Kuching. I really want to meet them especially Pasha with my own eyes! I grew up listening to their songs well, during my high school years. I really love Pasha's voice and their song never fails me.  So, I did what I had to do. It was easy, you just have to listen to Era.fm (96.1 here in Kuching) and wait for the calling signal from Chopie or Osha and Afick. You have to sing one of Ungu's song to win two passes of Greet and Meet session and Rockzone passes for you and your friend. In my case, my crazy sisters. We went to Citadines Hotel around 11 am for Meet and Greet session with Ungu. Later that night we went to CityOne Megamall for the mini concert (THE BEST EVURRRRR) around 7 pm. The crowd was crazyyy! Everyone was singing along with Pasha, from Hampa Hatiku, Demi Waktu, Tercipta Untukku, Berteman Sepi, Aku Tahu, Kekasih Gelap

The 21st

It's our anniversary today! Happy anniversary, you! ♥ It's been ups and downs 7 years being together, from a clueless high school student and now still hubby and wifey. Hihi. It's the only clearer photo of us today. We still do our old tradition, eating Chocolate Indulgence at the Secret Recipe every year. We never missed for it. It's the first thing we have been doing since our first date. So, it is a must to do list on the wedding anniversary and relationship anniversary (which I always forgot!) Thank you so much for having the highest level of patience for me. You always be there for me no matter what I did. Never, never and never say NO to me. You're really spoiled me and I'm beyond grateful having a partner like you. Hihi. Here's for our future and more happiness for us :) Be ready for June, baby ♥

Dreams do come true

It's been a week since I gave birth to my daughter, Orked Mariam. I have always wanted a baby girl. I'm so obsessed with baby girls. Alhamdulillah, I have my own mini me. It started with a tiny period cramps on that Wednesday night. Well, I did feel the period cramps  two days earlier. Yes, still remember that feeling though I haven't been on period for 9 months. I knew how it feels. I keep on checking for the sign whether I should go to the hospital since Monday. It's Ramadhan Mubarak for us Muslim. So, my goal is to eat as much as I want and satisfy my whole craving. I did. I went to eight bazaar for three days straight with hubby. I got to eat one of my favourite's  kuih, kuih bongkol! :)  So,back with those period cramps moment. Hubby and I watched Batman on hbo that night. Then I wanted to go to sleep and went straight to the toilet. The red auntie was there! I was totally blank. I didn't know what to do, so I called my sister. She told me to go to