Skip to main content

Do vote for me for "I love fashion with Friendlyfashion!" contest

okay, I've just joined the contest though I'm not even close to stylish person. just for fun :-)

WAIT. WHAT CONTEST?

Few days ago, I received email from Friendlyfashion about some contest bla bla which in my mind "another contest. yay!" "wait, need a stylish look. hmm" "eh, highest likes will win" Ugh not again. Not this kind of contest again.

Well, on my previous post about Piccherita share and like contest which I gave up already though I have exactly 15 days until the contest ends. Let me tell you, from the first week of contest, we were the second highest most likes on facebook. The very next day, still the second one. Okay, I'm sure I can beat the first place. 2-3 days later boom! The first place got their more 1000+ likes on their picture! Phew How can I managed to get 500+ people to like my picture? Where can I find these 500 people? You tell me. 2 Weeks later? Let me summarize it here for you.

First week : 150-200 LIKES to beat the first place.

Second week : 500+ LIKES to beat the FIRST,SECOND,THIRD place.

What the.....Pfft. Okay, it's not my rezeki so I'm done with that contest :-)

Back to my second contest.

❤ I LOVE FASHION BY FRIENDLYFASHION CONTEST! 

Weehoo! If you want to join me,all you have to do is :

1. All you gotta do is email them at hello@friendlyfashion.my with the title 'I Love Fashion with Friendlyfashion!' along with a photo of your most stylish look!

2. And once they have received them, they will post them up on their forum thread and their Facebook page!

3. The top 3 looks with the most yays and Facebook likes will stand a chance to win The FF I Feel Pretty Kit:

- RM100 FF shopping money
- RM100 Sephora Gift Voucher

Woot woot! So what are ya waiting for? Submit your most stylish look to us now to be in the running to win these awesome prizes!


Terms & Conditions

1) All contestants may only submit a maximum of 5 looks for this contest. Clothes, shoes or accessories do not necessarily have to be from friendlyfashion.my
2) Top 10 Contestants with the most Yays and Facebook likes combined will be in the running to win the prizes.
3) The top 10 contestants will then be judged by the Friendly Fashion crew to be in the running for the top 3 winners.
4) All contestants must submit their looks before 31st December 2012. Winners will be announced by January 2nd 2013.
5) Voting closes 31st December 2012 11.59pm
6) Contest is open to Malaysian Residents only
7) Winners who do not claim their prize after 30 days will be deemed null and void from claiming the prize
8) Friendlyfashion.my has the right to change the rules & regulations at any given time.

WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? FEEL FREE TO YAY AND LIKES MY PICTURE! I will post out the links as soon as they upload my picture and give it to you! :-)

I'm not even close to the most stylish person on the earth but why not just join it for fun?

xo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love, Wedding and Marriage.

Sounds familiar?

Noooooooo, I'm not going to make a review on the film. I just want to share with you guys my new favourite  programs on Astro!

Zzzzzz...

This is not a sponsored post. Wait, just let me tell you about these programs first. Astro Ria will be airing 2 new shows; Raikan Cinta (a wedding program) and Destinasi Cinta (a program where AirAsia sponsors celebrity couples to go to honeymoon).

Well, did you even watch it? Yes I did.

This week was one of my favourite couples, Irma Hasmie and hubby went to Yogjakarta! OMG OMG OMG! Both of them are so adorable together! Her hubby is still meowwwwww. :} Eh, laki orang laki orang.. Ish ish.


Love birds :}
That is Destinasi Cinta, now Raikan Cinta!

I know, it sounds so lovey dovey- ish but hey it's good programs! You can watch and get ideas from the wedding. Maybe you want something like that, or that or thatttttttt... I just watched it today, it's Vivy Yusof's wedding. Geez, I envy her bcos her wedding was beautiful,go…

Prom

If you have noticed my profile picture and twitter avatar I'm using Thomas Mcdonell picture!! Oh if only you knew him. Do you?

* * *
Last week, I was just flipping to the channels then I saw this cheesy and typical movie "Prom". A cliche Disney teen sweet flick but I did watch the entire movie though.. Typical (in the sense that you can predict what’s going to happen), but it was still very sweet— okay I have a weakness for movies okay :3

.
I do think this movie is kinda fairytale (still watching it). It's about a group of teenagers get ready for their high school prom.. Most of them are nerds. You still can be with someone that you want for that night! Sounds its not going to happen in real life. Well, almost in typical teenagers movies. The story ended with the jerks got shamed on and the good guys had a great time, great night! The ending was goooooood :)


Most of the cast I haven't watched them acting so I think some of the actors did quite a good job especial…

My mom passed away

Hi,everyone! I know it's been 5 months I haven't write anything which I made a promise to myself I will write everything but I didn't. Phew, where should I start?
My mom passed away on my hubby's birthday 28 September at 2.30 am ish. We didn't know the exact time because all of us are sleeping. My dad, grandma and my sister were sleeping with my mom that night. I was sleeping in my room, exhausted. Suddenly my sister came into my room crying loudly saying "mak dah sekda,in" (she's gone) :( I didn't kiss her before I go to sleep that night. I kissed her before I put Adam and Orked to sleep earlier. Her skin was still warm. My grandma and I were the last person with her that morning. I still can talk to her that morning, gave her some foods and drink. Then, I recited Yasin for her until she fell asleep. She never opens her eyes later until her last breath. It was really heartbreaking moment for me.
And a little self reminder for myself and women ou…