Skip to main content

What kind of blogger are you?

It's so random today that I've decided to post something on my blog. I've must been really, really, really bored? I have plenty of time to blog anyway, but tell me what should I post as a housewife? How to cook? I'm not good at cooking AT ALL. Should I share my baking recipe? Pfft. I only can bake brownies and chocolate cake. Should I post everyday OOTD? I'm not a fashion freak. I love fashion, but I just don't worship it so much. I love reading fashion blogs,but damn INSECURITIES. People with expensive clothes, bag, jewellery and oh shoes. She must have been so lucky to have a life like that. Ugh. I really don't know how to syukur am I? Hehe.

Anyway, we live in the world that people are going to tell everything on Instagram, Where is this fancy cafe? "Wow, I love the interior of that cafe, where is this? Oh nice cup! "Oh, living in small Kuching Town, everybody is going crazy over new cafe,new place to dine in and I am no exception! :) Kuching is growing goooood people. It's good to have more fancy cafe, but I just hope the food are good and affordable too.

What does she wear today? I've been following some good looking/well-dressed people on my Instagram. Oh, if I do follow you, and now you know why. Hehe. Then again, BOOM! INSECURITIES ALERT. Mostly people are wearing black/dark palette are one of my favourite now. I know, I dislike black. But you can say that black is my new bestfriend. But I'm not going to wear black everyday. Sometimes, I just want to wear all white, pastel colours. I really do. I wish it's simple as that to shop pastel items. Ugh. People with good OOTD, I'm your stalker so beware! 

Good foods. Come on guys, nice pictures of food does not mean the food is delicious. Maybe some of it nyaman gilak gilak but not all the foods on Instagram is thatttttttt great! But, I'm one of those people trying to take good picture of my food, but still, FAIL. I just wondering how did some people taking nice view of the damn food then make the food looks tempting. Pfft. I have and still learning the process. Damn.

Babies/family. Are you that kind of person that take picture of your Grandma, sister, mother, brother, husband or even worst, babies. Everyday babies. I LOVE babies, cute babies then who doesn't? But do you have to Instagram it EVERYDAY. I'm sure you have more interesting things to share? Unlike me, I don't have babies. Sobs. Then, I'm pretty sure I'm one of that kind of mother. Hehe.

Then, everything goes here, BLOG! Well obviously I don't write here as much as you guys. I just envy you guys. Now, I wanna signing off. 

x


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ungu Mozaik Tour 2015

Few weeks ago, I won two passes of Greet and Meet with Ungu the famous band from Indonesia brought by Era.fm Kuching. I really want to meet them especially Pasha with my own eyes! I grew up listening to their songs well, during my high school years. I really love Pasha's voice and their song never fails me.  So, I did what I had to do. It was easy, you just have to listen to Era.fm (96.1 here in Kuching) and wait for the calling signal from Chopie or Osha and Afick. You have to sing one of Ungu's song to win two passes of Greet and Meet session and Rockzone passes for you and your friend. In my case, my crazy sisters. We went to Citadines Hotel around 11 am for Meet and Greet session with Ungu. Later that night we went to CityOne Megamall for the mini concert (THE BEST EVURRRRR) around 7 pm. The crowd was crazyyy! Everyone was singing along with Pasha, from Hampa Hatiku, Demi Waktu, Tercipta Untukku, Berteman Sepi, Aku Tahu, Kekasih Gelap

The 21st

It's our anniversary today! Happy anniversary, you! ♥ It's been ups and downs 7 years being together, from a clueless high school student and now still hubby and wifey. Hihi. It's the only clearer photo of us today. We still do our old tradition, eating Chocolate Indulgence at the Secret Recipe every year. We never missed for it. It's the first thing we have been doing since our first date. So, it is a must to do list on the wedding anniversary and relationship anniversary (which I always forgot!) Thank you so much for having the highest level of patience for me. You always be there for me no matter what I did. Never, never and never say NO to me. You're really spoiled me and I'm beyond grateful having a partner like you. Hihi. Here's for our future and more happiness for us :) Be ready for June, baby ♥

Dreams do come true

It's been a week since I gave birth to my daughter, Orked Mariam. I have always wanted a baby girl. I'm so obsessed with baby girls. Alhamdulillah, I have my own mini me. It started with a tiny period cramps on that Wednesday night. Well, I did feel the period cramps  two days earlier. Yes, still remember that feeling though I haven't been on period for 9 months. I knew how it feels. I keep on checking for the sign whether I should go to the hospital since Monday. It's Ramadhan Mubarak for us Muslim. So, my goal is to eat as much as I want and satisfy my whole craving. I did. I went to eight bazaar for three days straight with hubby. I got to eat one of my favourite's  kuih, kuih bongkol! :)  So,back with those period cramps moment. Hubby and I watched Batman on hbo that night. Then I wanted to go to sleep and went straight to the toilet. The red auntie was there! I was totally blank. I didn't know what to do, so I called my sister. She told me to go to