Skip to main content

A slow process

Did you know that my husband has got a driving license recently? This should be so interesting if we were 18 years but we are five years older from that... Hehe. I should have been so relieve now because I've been waiting him to get one for so long. 

Being a wife is one thing, but when you have to drive everywhere... I'm not complaining here but please you get me? It's tiring man! Now, it's his turn to drive me. But I just feel it's odd. It's really weird that now, I have to sit on the left side of the car. To be honest,I don't like it at all! I feel so stressed out watching him driving. He gives me goosebumps, heart attack and dizzy. Okay, that's exaggerating! Hehe.

I have to act like a driving teacher. I'm completely not a patient person. I yell a lot. I give up easily to teach him. For me, it is a simplest thing to do on earth. It's just a driving you now, come on lah. But when I think about it again, hey this was me five years ago. So, I take a deep breathe and give him a instruction nicely. Man, this ain't easy but slowly he will be a good driver.

Congrats Hubs. Deep, deep, deep in my heart I pray to God to let me safely arrived home. Always. Phew.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ungu Mozaik Tour 2015

Few weeks ago, I won two passes of Greet and Meet with Ungu the famous band from Indonesia brought by Era.fm Kuching. I really want to meet them especially Pasha with my own eyes! I grew up listening to their songs well, during my high school years. I really love Pasha's voice and their song never fails me.  So, I did what I had to do. It was easy, you just have to listen to Era.fm (96.1 here in Kuching) and wait for the calling signal from Chopie or Osha and Afick. You have to sing one of Ungu's song to win two passes of Greet and Meet session and Rockzone passes for you and your friend. In my case, my crazy sisters. We went to Citadines Hotel around 11 am for Meet and Greet session with Ungu. Later that night we went to CityOne Megamall for the mini concert (THE BEST EVURRRRR) around 7 pm. The crowd was crazyyy! Everyone was singing along with Pasha, from Hampa Hatiku, Demi Waktu, Tercipta Untukku, Berteman Sepi, Aku Tahu, Kekasih Gelap

Memories never fade

So I just read Namee's blog. It's about marriage. She is right about everything but you know what it is wonderful experience :) Every moment is priceless.  From being Yes I love you, boyfriend. Everyday is about wanting to see him, to text all day long & had dates every weekends. Just lovely... Until he suddenly pooped the question, Yes I do. Set the date, the perfect time just you, him and families.  Then,booommmm you got pregnant. Scared as hell but excited. Frankly speaking, it sucks. You can't sleep well at night, you want to pee like every freaking 5 minutes and you forgot there is a baby in your tummy. I do. The hardest part was searching for baby's name. It is freaking so hard. I really really want a baby girl.  You saw your little one for the first time! Tiny little person crying so hard and you actually cried when you saw his face. My baby looks chinese when I saw him for the first time. Yes he as in a baby boy. So, named him Adam Irfan.

My mom passed away

Hi,everyone! I know it's been 5 months I haven't write anything which I made a promise to myself I will write everything but I didn't. Phew, where should I start? My mom passed away on my hubby's birthday 28 September at 2.30 am ish. We didn't know the exact time because all of us are sleeping. My dad, grandma and my sister were sleeping with my mom that night. I was sleeping in my room, exhausted. Suddenly my sister came into my room crying loudly saying "mak dah sekda,in" (she's gone) :( I didn't kiss her before I go to sleep that night. I kissed her before I put Adam and Orked to sleep earlier. Her skin was still warm. My grandma and I were the last person with her that morning. I still can talk to her that morning, gave her some foods and drink. Then, I recited Yasin for her until she fell asleep. She never opens her eyes later until her last breath. It was really heartbreaking moment for me. And a little self reminder for myself and w