Skip to main content

Page 366

Hi there.

It's the last day of 2016. It's the end of the year. ONE freaking year has passed by so quickly! It's been one hell of roller coaster ride this year. 

I was still struggling for my pregnancy early this year. I still can't accept the awkwardness of being a pregnant mom. I'm literally felt like a potato and penguin. I was so huge and gained almost 10kgs. Phew. Now, I'm still struggling with my weight. I was 48-49 kgs after I gave birth to Adam and the past five years before I got pregnant with Orked. I'm still at the 50's kgs. Hish.

Orked Mariam is 6 months old this month, She is so strong that she can pull her head so high whenever she looks at the bold colours, Didi & Friends's song, any sound of vacuum, blender etc and of course ME! Her face is like saying "mommy is here. Pick me up, please?" She still at the stage trying to grab any toys or Astro remote control nearby, but still can't get them. So, she will give up  and cry! I'm still struggling feeding her because it's still new to her. I think her development is slow compared to her brother,Adam. She can't sit in the walker, she shows no sign of crawling but just a long stare at me (waiting for me to pick her up). She is the REAL Lucifer -_-

It was really happy, sad, extremely exhausted year for me. I was pregnant and I took care of my sick of my late mother, the-never-ending-house chores and juggling with Adam's school not to forget adjusting with my new time zone with newborn. I didn't sleep properly at night (still), but I can't go to sleep at day time too bcos I have a 5 years old kiddo who needs to go to school, eat, play and bath. SO, WHAT IS SLEEP?

It's almost 100 days since my mom left us. 100. Time really flies so quickly. We still talk about her daily, everything in the house reminds of her a lot, I still remember what I would do if she is still around with us. She will probably still playing iPad, scrolling her facebook, play with her candy crush, reading gossip and news, stalking our social media and looks up for cake recipe for raya. She would drive me crazy about the kids, what to do's and don'ts and would ask me to do brownies bcos she's craving for it. Oh mak, why did you left us so soon? I really miss you. All of your nagging, your voice, your smile, your laugh, your smell. 

I hope the new year will bring more happiness for me and my family. I hope we can get trough this sadness very, very soon.

Happy New Year, everyone!


From my family to yours :)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The 21st

It's our anniversary today! Happy anniversary, you! ♥ It's been ups and downs 7 years being together, from a clueless high school student and now still hubby and wifey. Hihi. It's the only clearer photo of us today. We still do our old tradition, eating Chocolate Indulgence at the Secret Recipe every year. We never missed for it. It's the first thing we have been doing since our first date. So, it is a must to do list on the wedding anniversary and relationship anniversary (which I always forgot!) Thank you so much for having the highest level of patience for me. You always be there for me no matter what I did. Never, never and never say NO to me. You're really spoiled me and I'm beyond grateful having a partner like you. Hihi. Here's for our future and more happiness for us :) Be ready for June, baby ♥

Ungu Mozaik Tour 2015

Few weeks ago, I won two passes of Greet and Meet with Ungu the famous band from Indonesia brought by Era.fm Kuching. I really want to meet them especially Pasha with my own eyes! I grew up listening to their songs well, during my high school years. I really love Pasha's voice and their song never fails me.  So, I did what I had to do. It was easy, you just have to listen to Era.fm (96.1 here in Kuching) and wait for the calling signal from Chopie or Osha and Afick. You have to sing one of Ungu's song to win two passes of Greet and Meet session and Rockzone passes for you and your friend. In my case, my crazy sisters. We went to Citadines Hotel around 11 am for Meet and Greet session with Ungu. Later that night we went to CityOne Megamall for the mini concert (THE BEST EVURRRRR) around 7 pm. The crowd was crazyyy! Everyone was singing along with Pasha, from Hampa Hatiku, Demi Waktu, Tercipta Untukku, Berteman Sepi, Aku Tahu, Kekasih Gelap

Dreams do come true

It's been a week since I gave birth to my daughter, Orked Mariam. I have always wanted a baby girl. I'm so obsessed with baby girls. Alhamdulillah, I have my own mini me. It started with a tiny period cramps on that Wednesday night. Well, I did feel the period cramps  two days earlier. Yes, still remember that feeling though I haven't been on period for 9 months. I knew how it feels. I keep on checking for the sign whether I should go to the hospital since Monday. It's Ramadhan Mubarak for us Muslim. So, my goal is to eat as much as I want and satisfy my whole craving. I did. I went to eight bazaar for three days straight with hubby. I got to eat one of my favourite's  kuih, kuih bongkol! :)  So,back with those period cramps moment. Hubby and I watched Batman on hbo that night. Then I wanted to go to sleep and went straight to the toilet. The red auntie was there! I was totally blank. I didn't know what to do, so I called my sister. She told me to go to