Skip to main content

Dinner at Bampfylde Residence

It's been awhile for my family and I have been here. We were so little when we had lunch here with bapak's colleague and the big boss! :-)


My mamak at the living room.


Camwhoring.


I'm so loving ala ala candle light dinner at the downstairs.


Kari Ayam


 Daging Masak hitam looks like rendang to me.


Salad table.


Pasta.


Potato salad.


Acar.



I have no idea for the most of the plate on the salad section. I dont even eat it :-p


My favourite Pineapple cake! Yums!




Favourite all time!


My second trip. My first trip is Satay! Forget to snap cos I was really hungry.


My third trip. Kebab Ayam.


At first we take two pieces of kebab, then it feels so delicious!!!!!! Take another 5 pieces of kebab :-)


My next trip, ABC.


Then, Jagung Susu. I always love Jagung susu.


This is an old ice cream. My parents used to eat this cos its just sweet :-) Gula Apong, Syrup.


Happy face.


My sister and bapak.


I love the smell of the flower :-)


Muka kenyang tahap loba.


The flowers smell really nice :-)

We were at the Halal Section, since most of my bapak colleague are Chinese. They also asked omputehs/foreigner that live at the Condo to join the dinner as well. Since Chinese New Year is just around the corner,its time for Tarian Singa and fireworks! :-)



Looks like Adam to me. 

Thank you for having us. 

xo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love, Wedding and Marriage.

Sounds familiar?

Noooooooo, I'm not going to make a review on the film. I just want to share with you guys my new favourite  programs on Astro!

Zzzzzz...

This is not a sponsored post. Wait, just let me tell you about these programs first. Astro Ria will be airing 2 new shows; Raikan Cinta (a wedding program) and Destinasi Cinta (a program where AirAsia sponsors celebrity couples to go to honeymoon).

Well, did you even watch it? Yes I did.

This week was one of my favourite couples, Irma Hasmie and hubby went to Yogjakarta! OMG OMG OMG! Both of them are so adorable together! Her hubby is still meowwwwww. :} Eh, laki orang laki orang.. Ish ish.


Love birds :}
That is Destinasi Cinta, now Raikan Cinta!

I know, it sounds so lovey dovey- ish but hey it's good programs! You can watch and get ideas from the wedding. Maybe you want something like that, or that or thatttttttt... I just watched it today, it's Vivy Yusof's wedding. Geez, I envy her bcos her wedding was beautiful,go…

Prom

If you have noticed my profile picture and twitter avatar I'm using Thomas Mcdonell picture!! Oh if only you knew him. Do you?

* * *
Last week, I was just flipping to the channels then I saw this cheesy and typical movie "Prom". A cliche Disney teen sweet flick but I did watch the entire movie though.. Typical (in the sense that you can predict what’s going to happen), but it was still very sweet— okay I have a weakness for movies okay :3

.
I do think this movie is kinda fairytale (still watching it). It's about a group of teenagers get ready for their high school prom.. Most of them are nerds. You still can be with someone that you want for that night! Sounds its not going to happen in real life. Well, almost in typical teenagers movies. The story ended with the jerks got shamed on and the good guys had a great time, great night! The ending was goooooood :)


Most of the cast I haven't watched them acting so I think some of the actors did quite a good job especial…

Page 366

Hi there.
It's the last day of 2016. It's the end of the year. ONE freaking year has passed by so quickly! It's been one hell of roller coaster ride this year. 
I was still struggling for my pregnancy early this year. I still can't accept the awkwardness of being a pregnant mom. I'm literally felt like a potato and penguin. I was so huge and gained almost 10kgs. Phew. Now, I'm still struggling with my weight. I was 48-49 kgs after I gave birth to Adam and the past five years before I got pregnant with Orked. I'm still at the 50's kgs. Hish.
Orked Mariam is 6 months old this month, She is so strong that she can pull her head so high whenever she looks at the bold colours, Didi & Friends's song, any sound of vacuum, blender etc and of course ME! Her face is like saying "mommy is here. Pick me up, please?" She still at the stage trying to grab any toys or Astro remote control nearby, but still can't get them. So, she will give up  an…