YAY! WE DID IT!
Last night was definitely my first time ever in my entire life, make a special surprise birthday for my bestfriend! We kept this plan wayyyyy before her actual birthday. It was amazing that she really surprised by us, her mom and Mak Nek. Thank you aunty, for letting us crashed into your house and take millions of photos.
1. So, I didn't manage to capture the earlier moment which she actually cried. *tsk* But I do have the video to remember those precious moment when she cried, totally speechless and stand still next to the door. We really did a great job by keeping this secret for a long time.
2. As usual, pictures with birthday girl.
3. Another photo before we started to have dinner. It feels different to take a seat on the same table, having dinner together. It feels like home. It's so much better than having dinner at the restaurant.
4. Our instax.
5. Last but not least, the last picture before we all head home and back to reality.
6. Birthday girl with her cake made by ehem yours truly ;)
Alhamdulillah, I managed to do the huge card, birthday sash and homemade chocolate cake with buttercream just or her! Thanks to my dear girlfriends for everything!
I wish you the best always. May you find your happiness here and hereafter. Thank you for this amazing friendship. Happy turning to 22, Nazhatul Hashimah Razali ♥♥♥